Thursday 1 December 2011

Another Term, Another Course Registration

Wow, December already!

This morning I cycled into ICU to register for this term's modules.  Having passed Japanese level 3 last term, I enrolled in J4 (I'm now officially an intermediate!), as well as Japan Studies: History, Art and Literature, which should be really good.  I've got the same hours as last term; Japanese for periods 2 and 3 (10:10-12:40) every morning, and then my other module takes up a super 4th period (1:15-3:00) on Wednesdays and Fridays.  This means that I can keep the shifts my job exactly the same!

Speaking of my job, I FINALLY opened a bank account with Mitsubishi UFJ in Musashi Sakai today, with the help of Ayaka.  I'm looking forward to getting paid within the next two weeks!  

Tomorrow I start my Winter term!  A blog post will be sure to follow over the weekend.

James

Picture of the Day

Me working hard in my new job

No comments:

Post a Comment