Wednesday 7 December 2011

I'm Going Home for Christmas!

Finally, after wrangling with various booking companies and airlines, I've managed to book some tickets back to the UK! It's such a relief! Quite possibly the best Christmas present from my parents ever...

I'm going to fly with JAL (Japan Airlines), leaving from Tokyo Narita Airport at 11:45am on Wednesday 21st December (2 weeks from the day I'm writing this, eeee :D), arriving at London Heathrow at 3:25pm, before switching to a BMI flight to Manchester, leaving at 6:40pm, and arriving at 7:45pm! I'm then going to get the Transpennine Express train to Leeds, so I should arrive there between 9:30 and 10pm. From there I'll get picked up by my parents and Ayu and go back to Otley :)

I can't properly express just how excited I am to be going home! As much as I'm enjoying Japan, I still feel like I need a couple of weeks back in Blighty as a little respite from this crazy, crazy country! It'll be so amazing to see everybody again, too. I don't have loads of plans crammed into every day, I just want a nice, quiet Christmas with the people who mean the most to me :)

I'm flying back to Japan on Sunday the 8th of January, leaving Manchester at 4pm, and eventually arriving in Tokyo at 4pm the next day (it's not a 24 hour flight; time difference...).

うれしい〜!

James

No comments:

Post a Comment